Valentine's Day for single women
Something Special For You:
Valentines Day is the ultimate day of love and lust, but who ever said anything about a man? We need to look after ourselves first ladies. Don’t hide from the inevitable clichés that the day is all about; indulge in all your senses and ultimately pamper yourself.
Here are some surefire ways to feel fabulous this Valentine's Day!
- Lingerie should always be at the top of your list. Choose something comfortable yet sexy. Experiment with red and don’t be afraid of sexy cut outs, delicate lace detailing and lavish embellishments; these will make you feel sexy, confident and ultimately desired.
- Book yourself a luxury manicure and pedicure. Opt for red or a flirty shade of pink, these feminine tones will make you feel pretty and fun.
- Indulge in the ultimate bubble bath. Take some time to choose your favourite sent of bath oil, light a few candles, play some soothing music and treat yourself to a glass of expensive champagne – you deserve it.
- Exfoliate your skin and lather yourself in luxurious body creams one you finish your bath. Then instantly spray yourself with your favourite perfume as the scent will make your feel flirtatious and beautiful.
- If you’re preparing for a night on the town with your girlfriends, dress up and treat the night as a date. Make it special with your favourite jewellery, have fun experimenting with your make-up and feel glamorous in your ultimate killer heels.
- If a night in with the girls if you’re ideal Valentines Day date, don’t forget to treat yourself to your favourite luxury chocolate brands, sweet champagne and your favourite episodes of Sex and the City.
It is time to start falling in love with yourselves ladies! Happy Valentines Day! x