Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing www.lingerieboutique.com.au and accepting The Lingerie Boutiques terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to The Lingerie Boutique. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customers or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. The use of the website and the purchase of any products from the website constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and those modifications or amendments will be binding on you once displayed on the Site.
All Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos) is owned or licensed by The Lingerie Boutique. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia) or similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means: (a) copy, reproduce, publish, print, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site without our prior written permission by The Lingerie Boutique; or (b) commercialise any information or items obtained from any part of the Site; without our written consent; (c) The trade marks used on this website are owned by The Lingerie Boutique. You must not copy or use those trade marks without written consent from The Lingerie Boutique.
All products on The Lingerie Boutique website are priced in Australian dollars (AUD). Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
The Lingerie Boutique will not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of this site or any linked website including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information preset. To the extent permitted by law, The Lingerie Boutique does not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from The Lingerie Boutique website.
The Trade Practices Act 1974 (other than a condition or warranty implied by section 59 of the Act), dictates the extent that The Lingerie Boutique may be liable.
Your satisfaction is of highest importance and for this reason if you are unhappy with your purchase we would be glad to exchange or refund your garments within 30 days of delivery.
The following conditions apply to all exchanges & refunds:
- The Lingerie Boutique must be informed of your intention to exchange or return via www.lingerieboutique.com.au/return.html.
- All items must be returned unused and in their original condition, with any packaging and swing tags included.
- Garments must be returned via our free return satchel within 30 days of their original delivery.
Returns that are deemed by The Lingerie Boutique as damaged, soiled, where the protective adhesive strip is removed or the garment is altered in any way may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Briefs should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip to ensure this.
Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and may be redeemed against all products on the www.lingerieboutique.com.au website. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to you via a new Gift Card code which can be redeemed against subsequent orders.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that whilst all of our lingerie is of the highest quality, European fabrics and trims remain very delicate and therefore, items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange your faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com.
WantItNow - 3 Hour Delivery Within Melbourne
The Lingerie Boutique as partnered with 'WantItNow’ to offer our Melbourne customers a 3 hour delivery option direct to your door.
This service is available only for deliveries within the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
- The WantItNow delivery options depend on your location. The Delivery price is a flat rate of $29 and will be calculated at checkout (orders must be placed between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday).
- Please allow up to 4 hours for delivery for peak periods or for further distances within Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Deliveries can be tracked down to the minute, using the WantItNow website or via the iPhone/android app.
- The driver will require a signature upon delivery.
- If there is no one home when the driver attempts delivery, they will make contact via the mobile number provided and with your permission can either leave your parcel somewhere safe (as nominated by you), deliver to an alternate address or redeliver at another time.
Australia 1-2 days.
International 2-4 days.
Please note the following:
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box address.
- International deliveries and deliveries to Australian regional and rural destinations may take up to 4 days delivery time.
If you require your products by a specified date please contact us.
All products on The Lingerie Boutique website are advertised using the Australian sizing scheme. However, when purchased, the products will arrive in the international sizing scheme used by the designer.
If you have any queries about which size is appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.